Every day, we see firsthand how reading expands a child’s horizons. Our belief that all children should have access to books both at school and at home - leads us to participate in literacy initiatives across the nation.
Are you passionate about early education and making a difference in a child’s life?
KinderCare is accepting resumes for a Preschool Teacher opportunity at our Child Care Center in San Diego,CA . Come be a part of our dynamic, positive team at this center!
- A minimum of 12 core Early Childhood Education or Child Development units are required for consideration.
- A minimum of 6 months of prior experience working as a member of a classroom team with ECE age groups is required. 1-2+ years of experience is strongly preferred.
- KinderCare strives to hire the best-in-class teachers: individuals who possess a genuine passion for connecting with caring for children, and a strong set of communication and interpersonal skills.
- We are seeking positive parent-teacher communicators with strength in spoken and written communications, including daily notes and activity reports for parents.
What it takes to be a KinderCare Teacher
- A desire to make every moment a teachable one
- A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
- A passion for creating lifelong learners
- A willingness to treat parents as partners in their child's education
At KinderCare, we remain committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood education and care to our children and their families, and we update our programs frequently with some of the most innovative thinking in early childhood development and education.
For more information about KinderCare careers, please visit us on the web at http://www.kindercare.com/careers.
Thanks for your interest in careers at KinderCare!
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)